Villa I Due Padroni - Apartment Loggione
27047, Europe, Italy, Lombardy, Pavia ,Montecalvo Versiggia.
every further Week: 490 EUR
Vacation, Vacation with dog, City and Culture Vaction, hiking vacation
Villa I Due Padroni has three floors. The first floor is rented out as a large and luxurious apartment Loggione (95 m2).
Apartment Loggione is suitable for max. 6 people. It is in fact completely independent and has been fitted with every conceivable comfort. The apartment consists of:
- a large living room with a double sofa bed, two extra sofas, a small library (with Dutch, English and Italian books). Furthermore, there are various (board) games available. TV with English-language news channels (BBC World, CNN).
- two bedrooms, one with a double four-poster bed and the other with two beautiful single beds
- a bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, and double wash basin.
- a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area for 6 people and equipped with a fridge / freezer, dishwasher, 4-burner gas stove, microwave and oven
- a very spacious private terrace (40m2) on the south and west with panoramic views over the valley and the castle of Cigognola. This large terrace is a safe enclosed play area for the little ones, or for your dog.
The apartment has its own entrance. In the summer period, the Loggione apartment is only rented out per week with a changeover day on Saturdays.
Balcony/Terrace, Garden, Pool, Carport
Gas Cooker, Refrigerator, Deep-Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Dishes, Coffeemaker, Toaster
Radio, TV, Washing-maschine, Sonnenliegen, Bedclothes, Towels
seniors-accessible, Children, Pets
Villa I Due Padroni is situated in the province of Pavia, Lombardy. The southern part of this province is called Oltrepò Pavese. "Oltre (il) Po" means literally: on the other side of the Po. The Po is the major river that dominates the large plain, the "pianura padana" of Northern Italy.
South of the Po the plain quickly turns into a hilly landscape: this area lies at the foothills of the Ligurian Alpes and the Apennines and is covered with vineyards. The Oltrepò actually is the largest wine producing region of Lombardy.
Our Villa lies in an enchanting area of smooth hills that offer magnificent views.
What to do during your stay at the villa?
Lazing and relaxing, sunbathing, swimming, enjoying the views, the peace and the beautiful weather, these are a few of the favorite activities of guests of our holiday home. And when you after a few days are well recovered from the busy and full life at home, you may get into a more active mood. In that case too, the Oltrepò offers enough to entertain you, such as:
- Sporting activities such as hiking and cycling in the immediate vicinity
- exploring what the Oltrepò itself has to offer
- day trips to big cities like Pavia, Genoa, the big lakes at the foot of the Alps, and of course the Mediterranean Sea.
- Shopping and sightseeing in Milan, second city of Italy, and the capital of fashion and design.
- Or shopping in one of the two large outlet centers not far from the villa: Serravalle Designer Outlet and Fidenza Village
- following a cooking workshop or visiting a wine cellar
Mailand Linate (70 Kilometer)
Broni (9 Kilometer)
Broni-Stradella (10 Kilometer)
incl. Final cleaning
1st Day for Object
per Day for Object
Wir, Nico und Stef, sind die zwei "Padroni" oder die Besitzer vom Villa "I Due Padroni", unser Ferienwohnung - Bed & Breakfast in Italien. Mit uns wohnt auch hier unsere Hündin Joia. Villa "I Due Padroni" ist Hundfreundlich!
Niederländisch ist unsere Muttersprache, wir sprechen aber auch Deutsch, Englisch und Italienisch
Allocation calendar for year 2023
Achten Sie auf die korrekte Schreibweise Ihrer eMail-Adresse, damit der Inserent auf Ihre Anfrage antworten kann.
Fields with are mandatory.